The Regenerative Women Entrepreneurs Community
This is an invitation to an education and development community for any woman who sees herself as entrepreneurial in one or more realms. The community is established to enable members to:
- Be creative and distinctive in bringing their essence into the world. Get to know their own process, the purposes that matter to them and to leave value in their wake that resonates through time.
- Build organizations that are increasingly beneficial for all those who work in them and with them
- Create changes in the systems that we live within, from governing institutions to market infrastructure. As well as the infrastructure in the way people think, learn and decide.
- Grow themselves continuously and the people around them as a way of taking on greater possibilities. And to be with other women who challenge themselves and take risks that are significant to life and Life. The intention is to be smarter every year and wiser every day. And use that intelligence to build great organizations.
“Studying with Carol Sanford has blown my world, wide open. Carol is a contrarian in the best sense of the word, someone totally unseduced by popular opinion. As part of her Regenerative Business Community, I am continually surprised to find that what I’ve always taken for granted isn’t actually set in stone, and that there is so much more potential in the world than I previously thought.” – Sheryl O’Loughlin, former CEO, REBBL, Clif Bar, and Founder and CEO, Plum Organics; Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Who Should Join?
Entrepreneurialism can show up as creative disruption inside of a company, or in the form of an innovative political campaign, or in the creative ways a school teacher energizes the learners in her classroom. You are welcome if you resonate with the Community Purpose.
How it works
Join a Fusion, online and local, community of women who want to raise hell, raise the roof and raise their voice about what is possible. The eight annual online education events plus an annual in person event in Seattle which are aimed at the growth of us as people in the work we are bringing into the world.
“Carol is a rare educator. Utilizing the thinking and approaches in our company we began to produce significant cultural shifts across all levels and functional areas of our organization after only six months. Customers felt the difference, and associates are finding both their work and personal relationships becoming more purposeful, meaningful and satisfying. The payoffs for the business were profound.” – Lara Lee, President, Orchard Supply Hardware, a Lowe’s company
Entrepreneurial Patterns: Do you recognize these in yourself?
First, you are increasingly a source of innovation. It’s as though you can see how things should be working. You can see the waste in the system, the blind spots and missed opportunities. Instead of trying to push the existing system to make incremental changes, you jump straight to how you believe it could be. This is why you are experienced as disruptive, as having jumped off the track. But actually you are laying a new track toward a different future.
You also have enormous personal agency. You don’t need anyone’s permission to work on what you see needs working on. Somehow the challenges you encounter only serve to fuel your motivation. This is core to who you are and you will observe that you do this in every part of your life.
Finally, you have a fidgety mind that drives you to try to understand the essence of the phenomena you encounter. Possessed of a natural discontent, you are always looking for how to re-imagine things and you don’t allow yourself to be limited by your current expertise or experience. If something needs to change, you will find ways to change it. And in doing so, you open the door to a whole new way of working and living for others.
- If you are not now engaged this way, every day, it is your aspiration to be there soon?
“The work that Carol Sanford did with us profoundly changed my life and I’m confident it will change yours too. Carol’s work also exponentially contributed to increasing the value of my company by over about $100 million. You will find that you have the ability to develop capabilities that you never dreamed of. And perhaps most important of all, you will discover that your work can be fulfilling in ways that deeply feed your soul.
” – Jeffrey Hollender, Founder and CEO of Seventh Generation, Founding CEO, SustainNatural.com
- Resolve the challenge of finding great successful women mentors, coupled with powerful frameworks for growing you and your endeavors effectively, to augment the men you have worked with, but feel they are more traditional or not up to your readiness, at this stage;
- Get beyond what you hear in the business professional development world that feels like what you already know or can currently do, to find radical, powerful and meaningfully reimagined ways of seeing you can do and how you can lead that in your organization and beyond;
- Create perspective for all involved when you feel challenged and learn to design a way to widen the dialogue when faced into other’s certainty you do not share;
- Trust yourself more of the time, with higher confidence, on what is the right path or best next step on a business pursuit or decision; or personal one;
- Elevate your discernment capability to feel stronger and clearer about life and business choices; with a new but proven framework for making sense of dynamic and complex situations faster with a surefooted stance.
- Partner more equally or creatively with others in tough and demanding decision situations.
- Be a better developer of people, having a great social technology to call on, that you can rely on to grow your next leaders—and fast, please.
- Learn to grow your people in order to grow your business, working with precision methods for thinking and implementing, resulting in more focused and aligned risk-taking that keeps paying off.
- Step into a non-judgmental forum and systemic process in which you engage in discovery that fosters, even compels, your deep growth and development, renewing your energy exactly the way it serves you.
- Understand how to make financial effectiveness work- producing earnings, margins and cashflow that can lead an industry.
“Carol has fundamentally transformed the way we think about entrepreneurship, innovation, and developing our leaders… the impact of Carol’s concepts has reached beyond the classroom to faculty, and leadership to explore how the curriculum, learning community, and organization in pursuit of driving transformative change.
” – Christer Windeløv-Lidzélius, President, Kaospilot University, Denmark, Business & Design for leadership and entrepreneurship
The Regenerative Woman Entrepreneur Community, cracks the code on these most sought after capabilities and methods for Women leaders, using decades long proven approaches.
“If You Want To Go Fast, Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far, Go Together.” – African Proverb
How does that happen?
You engage in a learning and development community with Women who have responsibility for one or more of the following-
- An organization they own or lead
- A P&L
- An association, organization or campaign they lead
- A unit in a larger organization
- A venture where you have authority
- Learning to move from being a mentor and coach to being a resource to other women; then taking that back to your organization and using with all your organization members (Re-Source means returning people to themselves as a source of wisdom and learning
- Understand a set of decades-proven master business frameworks, and centuries old change processes that has been used by some of the most successful leaders in business, social systems and community settings to change the course of their outcomes and even the course of history. (see testimonials below)
- Work with a woman who has been behind many of the most successful business leaders who have moved rapidly across business, industry and other platforms to contribute what they were fully capable of but had to develop the capacity to be more ordered and organized in their thinking and behavior to made a clear and compelling difference.
- Learning the secret to creating soft leadership and management structures that increase the degree of responsibility for everyone in the organization and the returns. (hint: It is not about flattening the hierarchy.)
- Improve your Living Systems Thinking ability to view all situations, home, work and social, as dynamic and understandable. Providing frameworks everyone in your group can work with that cut through the complexity and distractions.
- Engage with a developmental change theory that removes the major restraints for most people to change and invites them into a process that enlivens them. These become the foundation for redesigning work continuously as the world around us changes.
8 LIVE interactive online workshops, with breakouts groups, offering fresh organizational and personal development content uniquely selected specifically for the participants in a group from the Social Technology used by Carol successfully, for 42 years. Carol also provides exercise for work dialogues with members, to take on in pairs with other members or with small groups in their organization, beyond the group calls (optional).
“Carol’s has worked for many years of work with some of the most transformative companies of our time Her work points the way to of being in the world that is simultaneously deeply pragmatic and an expression of transformative hope.” – Rebecca Henderson, Harvard Business School, John H Heinz Endowed Chair
Dates: All 9am – noon Pacific Time
2021 Remaining Dates:
- August 25, 2021
- August 27, 2021 (Global seed-communities Summit)
- October 13, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- January 26, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 20, 2022
- June 1, 2022
- July 13, 2022
- August 24, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- November 30, 2022
$2497/ $1997 (not for profit) /annually for 8 group calls, limited to 30 women leaders meeting in a live online workshop format for 2 hours. Additionally, groupings of sub cohorts with be supported for intermittent conversation and breakouts on their own. NDA required. Carol Sanford leads the 8 events. All video calls are recorded which are available as long as you are a member.
SPLIT PAYMENT OPTIONS (FOR ANNUAL COMMITMENT)
Carol Sanford works with leaders who see the possibility to change the nature of work through developing people and work systems that ignite motivation everywhere for significant outcomes. For four decades, Carol has worked with great leaders of successful businesses such as Seventh Generation, REBBL, Numi Tea, Google, to ensure a continuous stream of innovation that continually deliver extraordinary results.
Carol is Senior Fellow of Social Innovation, Babson College; has community membership of almost 1500 businesses and individuals, Carol is the author of four books, which have won over 15 awards and are required reading at Harvard, Stanford, Haas Berkeley and MIT. Carol was recently named Executive in Residence, Babson College, was honored as Top Conscious Business Leader by Conscious Company Magazine for Global Impact. named as a Thought Leader in Trust with a Lifetime Achievement Award by Trust Across America-Trust Around the World, and received the Athena Award for Excellence in Business, Mentorship and Community Service.
Alexa Pitoulis is a creative strategist with over 20 years of experience leading teams and change initiatives in public, private and non-profit spheres. An operational leader with an MBA in Sustainable Systems, Alexa is skilled at moving the whole working of an organization and its effects on systems in ways that illuminate potential. Most recently, Alexa launched Goodly Foods, a social enterprise that repurposing surplus produce by working with local partners and providing training and employment for persons with barriers to traditional employment.
Examples of Long Time Clients: Educator, Carol Sanford was worked with:
Catherine Connelly, President, Merida, sustainable design of textiles who embraced immigrant extraordinary artisans, who have fled their county and livelihood, to shift her business from a commodity business to the choice of top bespoke and trend-setting interior designers for commercial and discerning buyers. She also bought out the business she was hired to run and made it a top line design company engaging her clients and artisans in a co-design process of one of a kind brandable rugs supporting her clients toward top name designer status.
I have a referral and invitation-only approach. The new offerings, using this approach of mixing online and in-person events, are based on a new book, The Regenerative Life.