The EMEA Change Agent Community, one of Carol Sanford Institute’s SEED Communities, is for individuals who feel their work is to enable others in their endeavors to bring about change. Its members are consultants, coaches, mentors, facilitators, business owners, educators and other roles that build capability in others, as well as in themselves. The Change Agent Community focuses on the personal, professional and business development of its members and the original community continues to been conducted in North America even after more than 35 years.
SEED Communities offers a Developmental Community for change agents living in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. This community will meet online eight times a year and is invited to an annual meeting in Seattle (in 2020 this will be a live online event) for cross-pollination with other SEED Community groups. Members of SEED Communities for Entrepreneurs and Investors also attend this meeting.
It is a great opportunity to go deeper into the work, and learn how to [integrate] a regenerative way of working more thoroughly into your projects, and continue with the learning as you transition beyond graduation. I am going to sign up myself. – Peter Sims, KP SEED Programe
- Membership in a community that has produced leaders of remarkable change – joining with others to learn, develop and contribute. To be effective at their work, change agents must be conscious and intentional; this is possible within a community of practice and aspirational values.
- Growing mastery of a developmental technology for leading change that has proven for more than six decades to be effective in business, organizational and human development.
- Increased aspiration and ableness to shift fields of effort and action in businesses, organizations and / or communities.
- Quantum improvement in design skill for creating developmental change in organizations and businesses and in coaching individuals.
- Personal growth by leveraging personal essence rather than working directly on personality limitations.
- Access to others with decades of success in leading large-scale regional change, long-term business changes and significant personal change.
Community Dates & Times
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Pacific Time (All members)
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Pacific Time (Business Development only)
2021 – Remaining dates
- June 29, 2021
- August 17, 2021
- August 27, 2021 (Global Seed-Communities Summit) [9 am – 12 pm Pacific Time] *** NOTE DATE CHANGE
- October 5, 2021
- November 23, 2021
- January 11, 2022
- February 22, 2022
- April 5, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- June 28, 2022
- August 16, 2022
- October 4, 2022
- November 22, 2022
Commitment from Members
Memberships are for one year. Since it is a community of change agents, learning and thinking together, most members stay in the community for many years, even decades. Membership includes 8 live online workshops along with member-only access to other materials and videos. There are no refunds for missed events.
Space is very limited and is first-come, first-served.
EMEA Change Agent Development at Personal Professional Development Level
For Individuals. Please note that in order to use the materials in an income-producing role, you need to join at the Business Development Level and sign an agreement about usage.
One recurring annual payment of $750 (can be canceled at the end of any member year)Join Now
EMEA Change Agent Development at Business Development Level
EMEA CAD members at the Business Development level will remain on the call for an extra hour (10:30 am – 11:30 am Pacific Time *** NOTE TIME CHANGE) after each Personal Professional Change Agent Development live online workshop for a Fishbowl Consultative Learning session. One person in the group offers to bring a subject. This individual is engaged in a current project they desire help in thinking about. Carol introduces questions and approaches in a live engagement and learning experience. Carol does not do one-on-one coaching in her practice. The fishbowl is the way to get help and it is a more efficient and effective learning approach. By having others watch while one member works LIVE with Carol in the fishbowl, and over time rotating though members entering the fishbowl, the level of understanding and application is very fast. We will do one to two persons per session. It is a much deeper and more effective way to learn and grow. Not only the person in the “fishbowl chair” has a learning experience, but everyone watching can apply it to their own project or business at the same time. This multiplies and compounds the opportunity to hear and learn. Each member gets his/her own turn one or twice in the year. These sessions will also be recorded and held in a password-protected section of the membership website for the Bus Development Members. This level is required if you wish to use the materials in an incoming-producing role. An agreements is to be signed that gives permission and guidelines about how materials are used.
One recurring annual payment of $900 (can be canceled at the end of any member year)Join Now
Corporate/Institutional EMEA Change Agent Development
If you work for a corporation or an educational institution that will benefit from your application of the work and your personal growth. Commitments are the same as those for Individual members.
One recurring annual payment of $1150 (can be canceled at the end of any member year)Join Now