The EMEA Change Agent Community, one of Carol Sanford Institute’s SEED Communities, is for individuals who feel their work is to enable others in their endeavors to bring about change. Its members are consultants, coaches, mentors, facilitators, business owners, educators and other roles that build capability in others, as well as in themselves. The Change Agent Community focuses on the personal, professional and business development of its members and the original community continues to been conducted in North America even after more than 35 years.
SEED Communities offers a Developmental Community for change agents living in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. This community will meet online eight times a year and is invited to an annual meeting in Seattle (in 2020 this will be a live online event) for cross-pollination with other SEED Community groups. Members of SEED Communities for Entrepreneurs and Investors also attend this meeting.
It is a great opportunity to go deeper into the work, and learn how to [integrate] a regenerative way of working more thoroughly into your projects, and continue with the learning as you transition beyond graduation. I am going to sign up myself. – Peter Sims, KP SEED Programe
- Membership in a community that has produced leaders of remarkable change – joining with others to learn, develop and contribute. To be effective at their work, change agents must be conscious and intentional; this is possible within a community of practice and aspirational values.
- Growing mastery of a developmental technology for leading change that has proven for more than six decades to be effective in business, organizational and human development.
- Increased aspiration and ableness to shift fields of effort and action in businesses, organizations and / or communities.
- Quantum improvement in design skill for creating developmental change in organizations and businesses and in coaching individuals.
- Personal growth by leveraging personal essence rather than working directly on personality limitations.
- Access to others with decades of success in leading large-scale regional change, long-term business changes and significant personal change.
Remaining Community Dates & Times
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am Pacific Time (All members)
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Pacific Time (Business Development only)
- June 29, 2021
- August 17, 2021
- August 27, 2021 (Global Seed-Communities Summit) [9 am – 12 pm Pacific Time] *** NOTE DATE CHANGE
- October 5, 2021
After October 5, 2021, The Change Agent Development EMEA group will be merging with the CAD America’s group. As you approach the anniversary of your membership, you will want to sign up for the CAD Americas Community. Please find out more about that community here.