The Regenerative Educator Community
Regenerative Educator Aspirations: Do you recognize these in yourself?
First, you love encountering the mystery that is the soul of another person and sharing mutual discoveries, which is why you are in the role you are.
You often question the way you were educated and have only gotten more uncomfortable over time
You were raised in the behaviorist mode of educator with incentives, reward and recognition, everything externally determined; and it no longer feels whole.
You question what is required of you by organizations where you work and yet they are touted by experts as best practices.
Even though frustrated, you want more skill and colleagues who are designing and evaluating alternatives and designing your own system.
Finally, you crave an ongoing wise community to be rigorous in thinking about change in educational institutions and processes.
If you are not now engaged this way, every day, it is your aspiration to be there soon?
Regenerative Educator Community Purpose
This is an invitation to an education and development community for anyone who considers themselves an educator in one or more realms. The community is established to enable members to work with a Developmental Epistemology based in:
- Innovative methods for learners to be their own expert and for educators to be a resource on that path
- A fully engaged and challenged learning process which ensures a shift in what’s in the learner’s mind thereby improving the ability to think systemically and understand complex ideas
- Developmental processes for creating understanding on complex systemic subjects through designing consciously engaged and embodied experience.
- An Engaged developmental epistemology (theory of knowing and learning) and practice to challenge letting go of external evaluations, see unfolding and co-creative patterns clearly and thereby make profound real discoveries.
- Design methods based in Value-Adding-Processes (real life meaningful contributions) to engage learners so they generate meaning from personal experience, thereby make their own determination about the validity of ideas
- Build resilience to deal with uncertainty and paradigm consciousness
“Carol’s support, frameworks and ideas were fundamental in helping me navigate launching an innovative and challenging programme. In accepting my role as a regenerative educator, it helped me to see past traditional barriers and constraints and work towards systems change, providing me with a language and set of tools to succeed.“ – Maya Bahoshy, School of London, Head of Innovation, The Regenerative Educator Community (Maya’s Story)
What are outcomes for participants?
For educators in institutional, community, and organizational context they develop greater capacity to:
- Work from within an epistemological context even if it is unaligned with your own (how to learn and teach)
- Engage in Systems level change that raises the level of possibilities and potential about human learning and capacity
- Develop a personal Theory of Change to guide your practice and engage others in what you believe and why.
- Be in an ongoing community with thinking partners working developmentally
- Increase personal resilience, capacity and developmental alternatives to face outdated curriculum, management and even communities
“Carol is a potent educator with a one-two punch: she is pithy and profound. In these overstimulated and shrill times, we hunger for guides who carry simple messages that resonate. Where many personal development educators aim for that, but stop just below the surface, Carol digs deep. She works at both cellular and cosmic levels with no less an objective than to save us and our world.” Rachel Greenberger, Food Sol at Babson College, Co-Founder and Director, member The Regenerative Educator Community. (Rachel’s Story)
Who Should Join?
Any person in a role that requires helping people change and learn. From traditional or innovative school systems, to corporate learning groups to trainers. Even home or private schooling. The Regenerative principles are the same. Most people associate the word educator with professional teachers working in classrooms. Indeed, some educators are teachers, but the term is much broader than this in its meaning – and many of us play the role of educator in various aspects of our lives.
How it works
Join a fusion (online and ultimately local) community of educators who want to raise hell, raise the roof and raise their voice about what is possible. The eight annual online education Live Workshops plus an annual in person event in Seattle which are aimed at the growth of us as people in the work we are bringing into the world.
“The work that Carol Sanford did with us profoundly changed my life and I’m confident it will change yours too. Carol’s work also exponentially contributed to increasing the value of my company. You will find that you have the ability to develop capabilities that you never dreamed of and will discover that your work can be fulfilling in ways that deeply feed your soul.” – Jeffrey Hollender, Founder and CEO of Seventh Generation, Board of Directors, Unilever. Founding member of B-Corp and ASBC
How does that happen?
- You engage in a learning and development community with others who have responsibility for, or in, one or more of the following-
- An organization where they have a learning/educator role
- A P&L or budget to expend on educating organization members
- An association, organization or endeavor they lead
- A unit or role in a larger organization
- A venture where you have authority to apply change ideas
In the engagement you learn to:
- Move from being a mentor and coach to being a resource to others; then take that method back to your organization and use with all your organization members (Re-Source means returning people to themselves as a source of wisdom and learning).
- Understand a set of decades-proven master frameworks, and centuries old change processes that has been used by some of the most successful leaders in business, social systems and community settings to change the course of their outcomes and even the course of history.
- Work with an educator who has been behind many of the most successful business and institutional leaders who have moved rapidly across business, industry and other platforms to contribute what they were fully capable of but had to develop the capacity to be more ordered and organized in their thinking and behavior to make a clear and compelling difference.
- Learn the secret to creating leadership, learning and management structures that increase the degree of responsibility by everyone in the organization for the outcomes. (hint: It is not about better incentives.)
- Improve your Living Systems Thinking ability to view all situations, home, work and social, as dynamic and understandable. Providing frameworks everyone in your community can work with that cut through the complexity and distractions.
- Engage with a developmental change theory that removes the major restraints for most people to change and invites them into a process that enlivens them. These become the foundation for redesigning work continuously as the world around us changes.
“If the phrase ‘be the change you want to see in the world’ is important to you, then this community is for you. The frameworks Carol Sanford offers have challenged me to expand my own boundaries, reach towards a higher level of professional and personal potential, and develop the willful courage to lift my offerings to new level. Engaging with this work is about being more complete in who we are as we tackle big challenges together.” (Geoff’s Story) Geoff Stack, Business Volunteers Maryland, GIVE Fellowship Leader
8 LIVE interactive online workshops, with breakouts groups, offering fresh organizational and personal development content uniquely selected specifically for the participants in a group from the Social Technology used by Carol successfully, for 43 years. Carol also provides exercises for work dialogues with members, to take on with other members or with small groups in your organization, beyond the group calls.
“Carol’s has worked for many years with some of the most transformative companies of our time. Her work points a way of being in the world that is simultaneously deeply pragmatic and an expression of transformative hope.” – Rebecca Henderson, Harvard Business School, John H Heinz Endowed Chair
2020 & Early 2021 Dates: All from 9 am to noon Pacific Time
- Oct 28, 2020
- December 9, 2020
- Feb 24 , 2021
- April 7, 2021
- May 19, 2021
- July 7, 2021
- August 18, 2021
- August 21, 2021 (Global Community-Wide Summit)
- September 29, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- December 15, 2021
“I have learned an immense amount from Carol, often indirectly through the many people she has impacted so powerfully. This kind of rippling effect is, I think, one of the reasons that education is so powerful as a change-making force. I found the frameworks from workshops to be incredibly powerful in helping me develop my abilities to help students build their Intelligence. Specifically, this experience has helped me create educational experiences that facilitate students’ own intrinsic motivation, build relationships with communities, and shift larger systems that seemed impossible to change. “ (Brandon’s Story) – Brandon Costelloe-Kuehn, Department of Science & Technology Studies, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, The Regenerative Educator Community
Investment – FOUNDERS PRICES ONLY GUARANTEED THROUGH December 31, 2020****
$1997 /annually for 8 group calls, limited to 30 educators, meeting in a live online workshop format for 3 hours. Additionally, groupings of sub cohorts with be supported for intermittent conversation and breakouts on their own. NDA required. Carol Sanford leads the 8 events. All video calls are recorded which are available as long as you are a member.
Founding Members anuual membership fee * Discounted-Price until December 31, 2020, when regular pricing resumes; Recurring payment required for Founder rate; Regular pricing is $2297/annual. Investment includes sessions, materials, & access to recordings (for the time of paid membership).
 With continuous unbroken membership
SINGLE PAYMENT OPTION
SPLIT PAYMENT OPTIONS (FOR ANNUAL COMMITMENT)
Carol Sanford works with educators who may also act as leaders, seeing the possibility to change the nature of learning through developing people and systems that ignite motivation everywhere for significant outcomes. For four decades, Carol has worked with great leaders of successful businesses and universities such as Seventh Generation, REBBL, Numi Tea, Google, Stanford, U. Washington, and MIT, to ensure a continuous stream of innovation that continually deliver extraordinary results.
Carol is Senior Fellow of Social Innovation, Babson College; has community memberships of almost 1500 businesses and individuals, Carol is the author of five best-selling books, which have won over 16 awards and are required reading at Harvard, Stanford, Haas Berkeley and MIT. Carol was recently named Executive in Residence, Babson College, was honored as Top Conscious Business Leader by Conscious Company Magazine for Global Impact. named as a Thought Leader in Trust with a Lifetime Achievement Award by Trust Across America-Trust Around the World, and received the Athena Award for Excellence in Business, Mentorship and Community Service.
I have a referral and invitation-only approach. The content in the educator offerings, using this approach of mixing online and in-person events, are based on my new book, The Regenerative Life. Speak to one of us before paying non-refundable fee.
*Founders price good through December 31, 2020. Founder’s Rate Guaranteed for Life, with continuous membership. After December 31, 2020, new member annual rate increases to $2297