The Change Agent Community, one of Carol Sanford Institute’s SEED Communities, is for individuals who feel their work is to enable others in their endeavors to bring about change. Its members are consultants, coaches, mentors, facilitators, business owners, educators and other roles that build capability in others, as well as in themselves. The Change Agent Community focuses on the personal, professional and business development of its members and has been conducted in North America for more than 25 years.
SEED Communities offers a Global Community for change agents living outside of North America. This community will meet online six times a year and is invited to an annual meeting in Seattle for cross-pollination with other SEED Community groups. Members of SEED Communities for Entrepreneurs and Investors also attend this meeting.
It is a great opportunity to go deeper into the work, and learn how to [integrate] a regenerative way of working more thoroughly into your projects, and continue with the learning as you transition beyond graduation. I am going to sign up myself. – Peter Sims, KP SEED Programe
- Membership in a community that has produced leaders of remarkable change – joining with others to learn, develop and contribute. To be effective at their work, change agents must be conscious and intentional; this is possible within a community of practice and aspirational values.
- Growing mastery of a developmental technology for leading change that has proven for more than six decades to be effective in business, organizational and human development.
- Increased aspiration and ableness to shift fields of effort and action in businesses, organizations and / or communities.
- Quantum improvement in design skill for creating developmental change in organizations and businesses and in coaching individuals.
- Personal growth by leveraging personal essence rather than working directly on personality limitations.
- Access to others with decades of success in leading large-scale regional change, long-term business changes and significant personal change.
2017 – January 11, March 15, May 10, July 12, Sept 6, Nov 15
2018 – January 10, March 14, May 9, July 11, Sept 5, Nov 14
2017 – May 27 half day, likely in Copenhagen, Denmark (tentative)
2017 – September 25-27 – in Seattle for Regenerative Business Summit (30% discount for registration only)
2017 – October 7 in Copenhagen, Denmark
Commitment from Members
Memberships are for one year. Since it is a community of change agents, learning and thinking together, most members stay in the community for many years, even decades. Membership includes 6 webinars along with member-only access to other materials and videos. There are no refunds for missed events.
Space is very limited and is first-come, first-served.
Individual Global Change Agent Development
One recurring annual payment of $500 (can be canceled at the end of any member year)Join Now
Two payments of $257.50 one month apartJoin Now
Corporate Global Change Agent Development
If you work for a corporation that will benefit from your application of the work and your personal growth. Commitments are the same as those for Individual members.
One recurring annual payment of $1000 (can be canceled at the end of any member year)Join Now
Global Change Agent Development at Business Development Level
Global CAD members at the Business Development level will remain on the call for an extra our after each Change Agent Development webinar for a Fishbowl Consultative Learning session. One person in the group offers to be the subject. This individual is engaged in a current project they desire help in thinking about. Carol introduces questions and approaches in a live engagement and learning experience. Carol does not do one-on-one coaching because it is very inefficient and limits learning. But having others watch while one member works, and over time rotating though everyone through the fishbowl at least once, the level of understanding and application is very fast. We normally will do two persons per session. It is a much deeper and more effective way to learn and grow. Not only the person in the “fishbowl chair” has a learning experience, but everyone watching can apply it to their own project or business at the same time. This multiplies and compounds the opportunity to hear and learn. Each member gets his/her own turn one or twice in the year. These sessions will also be recorded and held in a password-protected section of the membership website for the Bus Development Members.
Annual payment of $600Join Now
Two payments of $307.50 one month apartJoin Now